Feature #14491: MJIT needs internal debugging methods

* Author: sam.saffron (Sam Saffron)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
### Issue

Doing careful analysis of MJIT performance is very hard cause there is no way of instrumenting this in runtime

### Proposal

1. Add `MJIT.enable`, `MJIT.disable`, `MJIT.pause` methods.

   - `MJIT.pause` will continue using MJIT for execution but will no longer compile new fragments

2. Add `MJIT.trace` or similar that returns a block for key compile start / compile end operations.

```
MJIT.trace do |klass, method, line, operation, duration|
end
```

This will allow simpler analysis of MJITs performance.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/