Hi,

In message "Re: value of assignment (Re: Order of the value of an expression changed? (PR#579))"
    on 03/02/12, stillflame / FaerieMUD.org <stillflame / FaerieMUD.org> writes:

|what about if attr_accessor :foo defined three methods - #foo, #foo=, and
|#set_foo.

Possible.  But I still don't know whether it is needed enough to
change the behavior.  Almost everything is possible, if we allowed to
change the language (true in this case), but it can make the language
more complex, and can eventually kill the language.

Maybe some of you don't care whether Ruby survive or not (you have a
lot of alternatives after all), I care.

							matz.