brianmario (Brian Lopez) wrote:
> fwiw GitHub's implementation of trailer parsing is based on the rules defined by git-interpret-trailers. Which for parsing, are as follows:

Thank you for the info.
`git-interpret-trailers` seems to accept `git-svn` trailer.

```
$ git cat-file commit @ | git interpret-trailers --parse
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@62413 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
```

But `git-svn` seems not using `git-interpret-trailers`, https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/6593c3af8d9490687180ae7f413561a41d5547d5

So what we can do is to send a patch to `git-svn` for `git-interpret-trailers`, I think.
We need Perl Mongers.

Misc #14470: Use Commit together with co-authors Github feature in svn commits