Hi, Ruby developers!

Let me happily announce that RubyKaigi 2018 tickets are available now!
https://rubykaigi.doorkeeper.jp/events/70498

The Kaigi this year is going to be held in Sendai in May - June. Please
check our official web site for more details. http://rubykaigi.org/2018

All Ruby core team members (who has a direct commit access to the SVN repo)
are invited to the conference with a free ticket.
Please input the promotional code "KillerQueen" at the ticketing site
(the "Enter promotional code" link can be found at the bottom of the page
right before the payment page).

Also, we're looking for more talk proposals from Ruby hackers like you at
our CFP page. Please consider submitting your talk!
https://cfp.rubykaigi.org/events/2018

We're really looking forward to seeing you at the Kaigi in Sendai!

Thank you!

--
Akira Matsuda<ronnie / dio.jp>
(supressed text/html)