Issue #13581 has been updated by sevos (Artur Roszczyk).

cben (Beni Cherniavsky-Paskin) wrote:
> A non-syntax idea: could `Math.method.sqrt` look significantly nicer than `Math.method(:sqrt)`?
> That is, .method without args would return a magic object that for any message returns the bound method of that name.

Hey Beni! Thank you! This is a great idea! For my taste it looks significantly better!

Also, I took the liberty of implementing a prototype gem and I've added my two cents:
- method visibility check
- arguments currying

You can check it out on [Github](https://github.com/sevos/methods)

Feature #13581: Syntax sugar for method reference