Misc #14470: Use Commit together with co-authors Github feature in svn commits

* Author: ana06 (Ana Maria Martinez Gomez)
* Assignee:
As currently Ruby is using SVN, for "merging" a PR, the PR is closed and the changes added in a SVN commit. In this commit the author is someone from the Ruby core and not the person who wrote the code. The person who wrote the code is mentioned in the commit message, but that doesn't give any visibility to the author of the code. I think giving proper attribution to the contributors of the projects is important to value them.

It seems that any solution was found to solve this problem, but I think that it could be now easily solved with the new [_Commit together with co-authors_ Github feature](https://github.com/blog/2496-commit-together-with-co-authors).

If in the commit message, instead of

`Submitted by: @Ana06 <anamma06 / gmail.com>`

you write

`Co-authored-by: Ana Mara Martnez Gmez <anamma06 / gmail.com>`

Github will show the contribution as well.

What do you think? Would you be up to use it? I think it would be a really easy way to give contributors more visibility.

There have been already some discussions in https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1752

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/