Issue #14456 has been updated by shevegen (Robert A. Heiler).

> I don't know how to erase the other bug reports.

Not sure if it can be removed, but I think you can change the status
to "closed" (or someone from the ruby core team probably could).

To the bug report, just out of curiosity, can you avoid the UTF
problem if you change to use another encoding before calling
Dir.glob? For example, I usually use 'ISO-8859-1' mostly due to
german umlauts but the terminal/shell used, such as my case
usually mate-terminal (based on vte) these days, there is also an
option where I can decide to use UTF-8 as locale, or the current
active locale (ISO-8859-1). When I use both ISO and the locale
setting, I almost never get invalid byte sequence errors (and
of course if I sync any external input read... File.read() has
an option for specifying the :encoding, perhaps Dir.glob()
could also benefit from a hash with a key called :encoding but
I am perhaps digressing...)

Bug #14456: Dir.glob with FNM_CASEFOLD gives ArgumentError: invalid byte sequence in UTF-8