ko1 / atdot.net wrote:
> It seems many extra data we are holding. If we shrink such
> extra space (capa) just after compiling, it can reduce memory.

Yes, I think we can resize capa anyways in other places,
perhaps rb_ary_freeze, since we already resize in rb_str_freeze.

Currently we do not freeze mark_ary because of the `once' insn,
but we can mark is->once.value directly, too.

> Of course, Aaron's approach helps more (because we don't need
> to keep `mark_ary` any more for referencing objects). But it
> is simple and no computation cost on marking phase.

Right, since we have RGenGC to reduce marking; I prefer Aaron's
approach for this.