Hi Eric,

It is really a shame that your replies in this thread are not being
added to the issue tracker.
Samuel's reply is there but your reply once again didn't get in.

Please try to do something about it because the conversation will be
lost in the future if nothing is done on that respect.

On my side, I will continue to wait that the problem can be corrected
in order to continue to give my contribution to it.

Many Thanks,