Issue #14392 has been updated by dsferreira (Daniel Ferreira).

shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe) wrote:

> Don't you have difficulties writing elixir code then?

I mentioned already that Elixir it is there only as a reference.
I do not code Elixir.

> I think that a visibility of a method shall be placed somewhere near the method name.

The reason I think otherwise is this:

When I look into a specific method my first concern is about the source code not its visibility.
Visibility information it is important but secondary when doing code analysis.
Why? Because I'm totally confident that there are no issues associated to the visibility that is in place.
It is something that is their set to be forgotten.

Feature #14392: Pipe operator