Started to write my own ticket, but found this one :)

My explanation was like this:

---

Considering two widespread Ruby patterns:
* Last method arguments are frequently options/settings/clarifications of the call;
* `Method#to_proc` as a useful idiom for function-style programming...

I thought about constructs like this (some hate them, but not me):

```ruby
URLS.
  map(&Faraday.method(:get)).
  map(&JSON.method(:parse))
```

For me, it seems pretty useful to be able to do this:

```ruby
URLS.
  map(&Faraday.method(:get).rcurry[some_get_param: 'value']).
  map(&JSON.method(:parse).rcurry[symbolize_names: true])
```

Of course, you can say that it makes you eyes bleed.... But I somehow love what we can get this way.

Can we please consider it for next Ruby version?

Feature #11161: Proc/Method#rcurry working like curry but in reverse order