Issue #14327 has been updated by encodeering (Michael Clausen).

Tried ruby 2.4 and got the same result as shown in #13811

https://semaphoreci.com/encodeering/docker-ruby/branches/unstable/builds/19 (build title is wrong)

Bug #14327: Segmentation fault while compiling ruby 2.5 on alpine armhf

* Author: encodeering (Michael Clausen)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: 2.5
Hi,

I'm trying to compile ruby 2.5 within a docker container. The code is compiling for a debian base image, but not for alpine.
I've attached the logfile, but you can reach it under https://semaphoreci.com/encodeering/docker-ruby/branches/unstable/builds/17
as well.

From my observations, the code always breaks on the same line - tried it locally within an amd64 debian box.

Can't upload the core files due to the file size limit, but I've uploaded them to drive. Would be good if you attach them later.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wVHRBhVyMAkBWRc-PREING2cAQ4sJih2/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TC7WH5S4NtkCo_W6RXpdEjFqKV2dvn4r/view?usp=sharing

alpine-2.5.txt (38.6 KB)

--