zn / mbf.nifty.com wrote:
> 0001-Specify-frozen_string_literal-true.patch (697 Bytes)

0001 seems pointless, only strings in that file are literal hash
keys and they are all frozen since 2.1
(I also wrote
  http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/438693
  the other day)

> 0002-Add-103-Early-Hints.patch (1.11 KB)

Seems fine.

> 0003-Update-Status-Code.patch (3.93 KB)

Thank you for keeping old constants for compatibility.  I guess
new constants are nice for people reading current documentation;
but they add cognitive overhead for users experienced with the
old names :<

I wonder if we should slowly move towards using classes based on
the numbers instead, and leave the unstable English phrasing out
of our API...