ko1 (Koichi Sasada) wrote:
>  What happen on exception from deep backtrace, occurred by other more
>  deeper exception?  Show all long two backtraces?

Yes, although we can omit the common part of the backtrace in the cause backtraces like in Java:
http://www.codejava.net/java-core/exception/understanding-exception-stack-trace-in-java-with-code-examples

peterfaiman (Peter Faiman) wrote:
> Is there a reason not to do caused-by stack trace printing? Or has it just not been implemented by anyone yet?

I believe it was just no implemented yet.
@ko1 Who should we assign this to?

Feature #8257: Exception#cause to carry originating exception along with new one