Issue #13508 has been updated by hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA).

Target version changed from 2.5 to next minor

I gave up to apply at Ruby 2.5. I try this next year.

Feature #13508: How remove/refactor code related mathn library.

* Author: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* Target version: next minor
I removed mathn library at r58413 and r58432.

I have some concerns related mathn library. This issue is reminder for this concern.

1. Still remains conditions for mathn loaded. ex. https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/trunk/array.c#L5755
2. {complex,rational}.c have {nucomp,nurat}_canonicalization methods for mathn.
3. lib/cmath.rb have workaround code for mathn see. https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/trunk/lib/cmath.rb#L27

I continue to discuss concerns to @mrkn

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/