Bug #14165: 61096 - support 128bit ino on Windows (if available) - MinGW Problems - compile & fiddle / libffi

* Author: MSP-Greg (Greg L)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.5.0dev (2017-12-11 trunk 61097) [x64-mingw32]
* Backport: 2.3: UNKNOWN, 2.4: UNKNOWN
Last ruby-loco build has warnings & test failures after 61097.  Build log (attached) has 329 instances of:

```
include/ruby/win32.h:197:0: warning: "SIZEOF_STRUCT_STAT_ST_INO" redefined
```

Same issue with test failures (attached as 61097_test-all_issues.log)

Thanks, Greg

61097_test-all_issues.log (23.8 KB)
61097_ruby25_64-build.log (333 KB)
sizeof_st_ino_on_mingw32.patch (719 Bytes)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/