Bug #14152: faceing issue while creating box

* Author: pritampatil142 (Pritam Patil)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
* Backport: 2.3: UNKNOWN, 2.4: UNKNOWN
Hi Team,
         I am facing below mentioned issue.
You may have encountered a bug in the Ruby interpreter or extension libraries.
Bug reports are welcome.
For details: http://www.ruby-lang.org/bugreport.html

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

i am unable to create vagrant box. please suggest ASAP.

vagrant.JPG (125 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/