Issue #12753 has been updated by aycabta (Code Ahss).

phluid61 (Matthew Kerwin) wrote:
> It introduces a strange paradox, though:
>
> ~~~ruby
> a.allbits? 0 #вк true
> a.nobits? 0  #вк true
> ~~~

I discussed it with @watson1978 (Shizuo Fujita). We guess the behavior is not strange.

The allbits? means "The receiver checks that all standing bits of the argument don't sit on itself".

~~~ruby
a.allbits? 0 #вк true
~~~

In this case, "all standing bits of the argument don't sit on the receiver " because "all standing bits of argument" is nothing. So it returns true. I think this is correct. If I have to choose a word, it's reasonable specification.

~~~ruby
a.nobits? 0  #вк true
~~~

I think this is correct in the same way.

Feature #12753: Useful operator to check bit-flag is true or false