I seem to recall that 0.7.2 was somewhat beta.  It's missing
optimization, error messages and the actual code
generation according to his last email on the subject.

Mind you, this probably shouldn't stop me from at least trying to write
something with 0.7.2 and providing some feedback. :)

Regards,

Dan