Issue #14105 has been updated by shevegen (Robert A. Heiler).

I am neutral on this so either way is fine by me. I very rarely
use Set so I suppose I would not even notice any change in the
first place. :)

I may be wrong but the amount of approved feature additions appears
to have slowed down in the last 2-3 weeks or so. There could be many
reasons for this but I assume that one is the upcoming x-mas release
in about a month (which, I assume, means that bug fixes probably have
a higher priority at the moment; at the least I see nobu being busy
doing lots of changes primarily related to bug fixes).

Ultimately you only have to convince matz. :)

It may help to showcase specific examples, e. g. the exact different
for Set#xor rather than Set#^. (I assume that one practical advantage
for the ^ is because it may be shorter to type, but again, I really
have no particular pro or con opinion here, just pointing out a few
not so relevant things. :P)

Feature #14105: Introduce xor as alias for Set#^