Issue #14105 has been reported by ana06 (Ana Maria Martinez Gomez).

Bug #14105: Introduce xor as alias for Set#^
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14105

* Author: ana06 (Ana Maria Martinez Gomez)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
* Backport: 2.3: UNKNOWN, 2.4: UNKNOWN
Not sure if I should also add feautures for the `Set` class here or if I should do it somewhere else.

I would like to add a more readable method for the exclusive or, currently as `^` in set. It is in both mathematics, hardware and many other programming languages known as `xor`, so I think this will help to use it.

firefox.desktop (528 Bytes)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/