Feature #14098: The HowToContribute guide can be improved

* Author: ana06 (Ana Maria Martinez Gomez)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
I miss some important information in the [HowToContribute guide](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/HowToContribute):

- how is the code tested? Should I add new test of my code? where, how and how to execute it?
- How are important changes tracked? How is the changelog created? should I write my changes somewhere when modifying the code?
- Is the code following any style rule?

Is this somewhere documented?

Thanks!

--