Feature #14092: Add extension key argument to Tempfile

* Author: TheSmartnik (Nikita Misharin)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
I don't work with Tempfile often, but every time I do, I get surprised by an obscure way to pass an extension to file name.
You have to pass array, where first element is a file name and a second is a file extension *(starting with a dot)*, which is quite a unique *(not in a good way)* and unusual interface for ruby.
I think a much better interface would be to use a separate key word for this.

I've  researched the code and it seems we can achieve that without changing much code. I can make pr, if you think the idea is worthy

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/