Hi,

I've had a package out on the RAA for a while (since September, 2004)
called proc-wait3.  This package added the Process.getrlimit and
Process.setrlimit methods, among others, to the Process module.

I noticed that these methods have been added in Ruby 1.8.5.  The API in
Ruby 1.8.5 is not quite the same as what I have, however.

In the interests of Galactic Peace, and to avoid confusing the users, I
think it would be best if I simply did a copy/paste of those methods
from process.c into the proc-wait3 package.  Thus, users who are using
Ruby 1.8.4 or earlier would get an identical API (and documentation) to
what the 1.8.5 branch has.

The pseudocode for wait3.c would simply be:

#ifndef RUBY_HAS_RLIMIT
/* Add my stuff */
#else
/* Add nothing related to getrlimit, setrlimit, use Ruby's stuff */
#endif

May I have your permission to copy/paste the current code (and docs) for
getrlimit and setrlimit into the proc-wait3 package?  With proper
attributions, of course.

Regards,

Dan