Feature #13653: Bundled zlib helper

* Author: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* Target version:
I created experimentally implementation for zlib-binding helper of bundled build.

 * https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1638
 * https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/ruby/ruby/pull/1638.patch

I also maintain ruby-build that is multi-platform build wrapper for ruby. I often got build failure
report caused to missing zlib headers. examples are here.

 * https://github.com/rbenv/ruby-build/issues/832
 * https://github.com/rbenv/ruby-build/issues/780

I hope to resolve this situation for ruby users.

my patch make to build zlib-binding with bundled zlib sources. It only enabled when It was given
`--enable-bundled-zlib` option with `configure` phase.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/