Status changed from Assigned to Rejected

Even if we provide the proposed feature, we cannot implement `Module#conflict?`, because ancestor order is not common.

```
module A
end

module B
end

module C
  include A
  include B
end

module D
  include B
  include A
end
```

We need other use-cases to discuss further.

Matz.

Feature #614: instance_method(ancestor)