Greg.mpls / gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks.  I tested 60211.  My local build passed, Travis passed, and Appveyor passed.

Thanks for your help with testing this!

> Now maybe I can finally write the code to run a Webrick SSL server locally.  I normally use Puma or Thin...
>
> >  I've considered it, but it requires accounting for total time spent in case we need to call accept_nonblock multiple times;  so it's extra math + logic which I don't want...
>
> I'm a math type, but I realized that also...
>
> If you ever have any code you need tested on Windows, feel free to contact me.

Sure, at least off the top of my head, there's at least
auto-Fiber aka Thriber:

	https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/13618

and more GVL release points for file.c and dir.c.  Most of the
current work pretty naively done but future optimizations may be
more aggressive and I am likely to introduce bugs in dir.c
around UTF-8 path name normalization:

	https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/13996