Thanks for looking at where we can use `#frozen_string_literal: true`.

I think it's good to try this, but `#frozen_string_literal: true` should not be used as a cargo cult. So it would be good to know whether your patch leads to some/any speedups or not, or some other improvements.

Misc #14000: OpenStruct with #frozen_string_literal: true

* Author: esparta (Espartaco Palma)
* Assignee:
The current implementation of OpenStruct needs minimal changes in order to support frozen strings.
The mutable strings are only on inspect method.

IMO, we have two options:

a) leave the code as it is and just adding .dup where is needed
b) Change to a functional style (map + join) instead of flags + concat.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/