Alberto Almagro <albertoalmagro / gmail.com> wrote:
> Then we should stop evolving the language because all the new stuff we
> could introduce would eventually increase learning,
> review, optimization, and implementation costs, right?

We should not evolve until all costs are considered.  Keep in
mind evolution can be in the form of deprecating and removing
redundant or unused features, too.

There's plenty of redundant methods and aliases in Ruby I'd like
to remove to make Ruby leaner; but it's not going to happen
because it will break existing code.  The best we can do is to
prevent more mistakes from entering in the first place.

What you're proposing is akin to wisdom teeth or extra thumbs.