Hello,

this was mentioned at Euruko's conference by Bozhidar Batsov and fully
resonated with my own personal experience using Ruby. As I tweeted after
the conference I would like to contribute to make Ruby better, and
aliasing Enumerable#include? with Enumerable#includes? would be a great
start. I simply can't remember how many times I have written includes?
instead of include? Last Saturday I definitely confirmed that I'm not the
only one. What do you think?

If possible I offer me volunteer to write and submit the patch myself.

Thanks!
Alberto
(supressed text/html)