Hello,

In message "Re: [ ruby-Bugs-5036 ] Please implement expect.rb for Windows Ruby"
    on Jul.20,2006 14:13:45, <sroberts / uniserve.com> wrote:
| Some info here:
|
|   http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/people/chaffee/expectnt.html
|
| Short answer - lots of windows specific tricks, including setting
| debugger-like intercepts in system DLLs!

Hmm, this is great work. I respect the developpers of Expect
for Windows NT.

But, this technique is too forcible.
It seems that we should not use such technique, just like we
should not support fork by using cygwin's way.

BTW, ckw -- native Win32 cmd.exe compatible terminal -- passes
user inputs to background cmd.exe, and returns the cmd.exe's
response to ckw's own window.
I think we should check ckw's way.
Fortunately, our Nobu seems to know this software well.

: ckw (Japanese page)
  http://www.geocities.jp/cygwin_ck/

Regards,
--