tagomoris (Satoshi TAGOMORI) wrote:
> I prefer to get resources at once, but #7 looks to work well for my use case.
> `Deferred` is ok for me too.
> Can we expect that it's bundled as standard library in ruby?

No, no plan to bundle it yet.  These days it's getting hard to include a new standard library unless there are very good reason for it to avoid being a normal gem.  If you think it's worth, please add a separate feature request describing that reason.  Thank you in advance.

Feature #13923: Idiom to release resources safely, with less indentations