Feature #13613: Prefer that require/require_relative/load to tell us permission error if the target file is unreadable

* Author: sonots (Naotoshi Seo)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
### Background

https://github.com/google/google-api-ruby-client/issues/205

We've ever met a situation that read-permissions of files in released google-api-client gem were lost as:

```
$ ls -l ~/.rbenv/versions/2.1.3/lib/ruby/gems/2.1.0/gems/google-api-client-0.8.3/lib/google
-rw-r----- 1 sonots sonots 27249  March 24 18:32 2015 api_client.rb
```

The error message was

```
in `require': cannot load such file -- api_client.rb (LoadError)
```

At that time, it took 30 minutes for me to find the reason why we get LoadError with the gem because the file exists.
I looked the source codes load.c, and finally I found the reason as it is because of permission with my intuition.

### What I Want

If `require` tells us PermissionError in addition to LoadError, I could figure out the reason soon.
I think the additional information is helpful for finding such issues.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/