Bug #13906: homepage in gemspec

* Author: znz (Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
Some gemspec files set ruby-lang site instead of github site to homepage.
Is it intentional?

```
% git ls-files '*.gemspec' | xargs grep homepage | grep ruby-lang
ext/io/console/io-console.gemspec:  s.homepage = "https://www.ruby-lang.org"
ext/openssl/openssl.gemspec:  s.homepage = "https://www.ruby-lang.org/".freeze
ext/sdbm/sdbm.gemspec:  s.homepage = "https://www.ruby-lang.org"
ext/stringio/stringio.gemspec:  s.homepage = "https://www.ruby-lang.org".freeze