Re spec/mspec/mspec.gemspec, actually https://github.com/ruby/mspec is no longer distributed as a gem, the file has been removed.
I'll do the usual ruby/spec and ruby/mspec synchronization so this one will be fixed by it.

Bug #13790: rubyspec.org domain seems to be expired

* Author: ujihisa (Tatsuhiro Ujihisa)
* Assignee: Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
## Summary

Ruby codebase has http links to rubyspec.org, but the domain is likely owned by different person, and the web page shows completely different stuff.
Should we replace these URLs, so that we don't accidentally lead people to that site, and optionally we don't raise the pagerank of that site?
https://github.com/ruby/ruby/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=rubyspec.org&type=

## Background and problem details

Ruby included rubyspec couple years ago. There used to be http://www.rubyspec.org which hosted actual rubyspec info that we imagine.
I'm not sure when it happened, but the rubyspec.org domain seems to be expired and is currently owned by somebody different, according to how it looks like right now.

https://github.com/ruby/ruby/search?p=1&q=rubyspec.org&type=&utf8=%E2%9C%93

spec/rubyspec/library/net/http/http/send_request_spec.rb: This test sends an HTTP request to www.rubyspec.org just as an example. I'm surprised this test has been passing. Of course there won't be any guarantees that this passes in the future.

spec/mspec/mspec.gemspec: very problematic

spec/rubyspec/core/struct/inspect_spec.rb: (yay my name is there!) that issue is missing of course

## Proposed solution

spec/rubyspec/library/net/http/http/send_request_spec.rb: Should we keep it? If we do, let's find another example

spec/mspec/mspec.gemspec: replace it with this new url http://ruby.github.io/rubyspec.github.io/

spec/rubyspec/core/struct/inspect_spec.rb: refer webarchive url or just note that the url does not exist in the comment

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/