On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, Eric Hodel wrote:

> On Jul 18, 2006, at 10:35 AM, Hugh Sasse wrote:
> > >
> > > Probably because the file isn't listed in the .document files for 1.8.4.
> > > see if it exists you should make install-doc and check ri.
> >
> > "Nothing known about Tuplespace".  OK.
>
> Try:
>
> ri Rinda::TupleSpace

Ah. I forgot to Camel*C*ase it -- gsub /Tuplespace/, 'TupleSpace'

OK, this raises a question: if ri doesn't find something, should
it do a caseless match?  Or maybe it could have a -i option for that,
so the default doesn't break unexpectedly?

(Or the Ruby Virtual Machine needs an ERP instruction for dealing with
the likes of me: ERP - Electrocute Rotten Programmer. :-))

> ri -l | grep TupleSpace is also helpful
>
> > Is the patch below the right thing to do about .document files?
>
> Just adding rss and rss.rb to lib/.document should suffice.

I'll need to read up on that some more

        Thank you, again
        Hugh