Issue #13828 has been updated by graywolf (Gray Wolf).

Looking at trunk|r59665, there a typo `keyward_ids`, dunno if it's worth fixing.

Feature #13828: Win32ole extension should support licensed COM servers

* Author: graywolf (Gray Wolf)
* Assignee: suke (Masaki Suketa)
* Target version:
Current implementation doesn't support licensed COM servers. I've added keyword argument `:license` which when used switches to using `IClassFactory2::CreateInstanceLic` instead of `CoCreateInstance`.

Default behaviour was not touched in any way, so it doesn't break anything. And the license version works in my testing.

licensed_com.patch (2.77 KB)
licensed_com.patch (2.81 KB)
licensed_com.patch (3.03 KB)

--