On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Jan Svitok wrote:

> That 'doesn't add anything' is meant to the last paragraph, as i understood
> it.

Yes: the comment which consists of

    ##
    # <i>Documentation?</>

    class WaitTemplateEntry

has only been changed to

    #
    # <i>Documentation?</>

    class WaitTemplateEntry

(i.e, I left a blank line between the comment and the class, see
assumption below) because it is not a comment that adds information
about WaitTemplateEntry.

> This is a cosmetic patch, and the last mentioned comment wasn't worth
> the cosmetics as it is a stub.

I've just tested my assumption that rdoc needs no blank lines between
the comment and the doc, which is why I removed them.  It turns out
my assumption was false and the existing comments would be picked up
anyway.  They just didn't show up on ruby-doc.org yet, the other reason
I thought I needed to change this.

> That said, it's another question whether it should be committed or not...

I'll be content either way, it depends on the percieved value of stylistic
consitency.

> J.

        Hugh