Hi ruby committers,

Cookpad Inc. is "Ruby Committers Sponsor" on RubyKaigi2017.
<http://rubykaigi.org/2017/sponsors#committers>

And we want to support Ruby committer's travel to attend RubyKaigi (only
transportation fee, no hotel rooms).

Unfortunately we don't have enough budget to invite all of committers
from outside of Japan. We can offer Japan domestic travel fee but not
sure flight tickets from foreign countries (depends on the number of
people who want to use this support).

Regulation:
* You are a commiter of MRI. You have svn account of MRI.
* You can attend "Ruby Committers vs the World" session
   (Sep 18th 17:30-). This session is "ask committers" by audience.
* You can accept money transfer by paypal.
* You can bring receipts of your transportation payment at RubyKaigi.
   (paper or digital data such as pdf)

If you hope this support, please contact me with your estimation fee and
your travel plan until end of Aug.

Thanks,
Koichi

--