Issue #13819 has been updated by opti (Andreas Opti).

ok - thanks for the number!
Now [whoever] can delete this issue.

Misc #13819: removing issues... [p *local vars]

* Author: opti (Andreas Opti)
* Assignee:
Hi
Its not nice to remove issues, I invested much time to test it, also with different Ruby-versions,
so please at least tell me (maybe via Mail), why you deleted that issue.
After having put it in the buglist, I deleted all my files related to it - so please also forward the full contents!
( you may delete this message afterwards )
- Thanks -

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/