Issue #13813 has been reported by aycabta (Code Ahss).

Misc #13813: Ripper documentation for RDoc is broken
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/13813

* Author: aycabta (Code Ahss)
* Assignee:
In ext/ripper/lib/ripper.rb, license section of documentation for RDoc below:

```ruby
# == License
#
#   Ruby License.
#
#                                                 Minero Aoki
#                                         aamine / loveruby.net
#                                       http://i.loveruby.net
```

This is indented, and indented documentation is treated as Ruby code.
So this becomes strange documentation, it's highlighted as some Ruby tokens.

The screenshot below is rendered HTML of [Ripper documentation on ruby-doc.org](http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib-2.4.1/libdoc/ripper/rdoc/Ripper.html):

![e-mail and URL as Ruby code](https://i.gyazo.com/a31dad476db18bc44307d2b3d4ebab92.png)

I think this should be fixed to correct documentation.
The patch what I attached on this issue fixes it like below:

```ruby
# == License
#
# Ruby License.
#
# - Minero Aoki
# - aamine / loveruby.net
# - http://i.loveruby.net
```

ripper-license-in-document.patch (544 Bytes)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/