Bug #13556: MinGW readline Alt / Meta keys

* Author: MSP-Greg (Greg L)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.5.0dev (2017-05-11 trunk 58657) [x64-mingw32]
MinGW builds from Ruby Installer have been using the [rb-readline](https://github.com/ConnorAtherton/rb-readline) gem instead building the readline extension with the MinGW readline package.

Building the extension with the package (7.0.003 updated 2017-02-03) passes most tests in test-all.  But...

When using the MinGW package, many of the Meta/Alt keystrokes do not work (b, d, f, t, \) in irb (they add the letter at the cursor), but they work with the gem.  The case keystrokes, (c, l, u) do not work in either.  Also, arrow key left/right navigation seems smoother with the gem.

Not being a c type, I'm not sure if this is a fix in readline.c or a problem with the MinGW package (third-party).

Lastly, I don't use irb that much, so there may be other issues.  If anyone has info/links to other testing I could do, please let me know.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/