Feature #13743: Support linking of files opened with O_TMPFILE

* Author: Glass_saga (Masaki Matsushita)
* Assignee: Glass_saga (Masaki Matsushita)
* Target version: 2.5
This patch enables linking of files opened with O_TMPFILE into file system.
Users can make a temporary file persistent as named file.

```ruby
File.open(".", IO::WRONLY|IO::TMPFILE) do |f|
  f.write("content")
  f.chmod(0600)
  File.link(f, "file_name") # make temporary file persistent
end
```

patch.diff (2.44 KB)

--