I missed the name, `syntax_check` instead of `check_syntax` :(

Bug #13723: Change to use RubyVM for syntax check in test suite breaks suite for non-MRI

* Author: headius (Charles Nutter)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
In revision 57158 (6b5f9277 on github) nobu modified the syntax checks in test/lib/test/unit/assertions.rb to use MRI-specific features.

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/repository/revisions/57158

Specifically, instead of using eval to check syntax, it now uses `RubyVM::InstructionSequence`, which only exists on MRI.

Because of the way the MRI tests are structured, we need to use test/lib contents on JRuby to run the tests. This change means a number of tests that passed before now fail, because we don't support `RubyVM::InstructionSequence`.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/