Feature #13685:  Update Unicode data to Unicode Version 10.0.0

* Author: duerst (Martin Drst)
* Assignee: duerst (Martin Drst)
* Target version: 2.5
Unicode 10.0.0 was published about a week ago (see
http://blog.unicode.org/2017/06/announcing-unicode-standard-version-100.html).
Ruby should be updated to this newest version of Unicode.
For details, please see http://unicode.org/versions/Unicode10.0.0/, including http://unicode.org/versions/Unicode10.0.0/#Migration.

[I may use this issue as a summary issue; in that case I'll create sub-issues for particular tasks.]

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/