I'd like permission to merge these changes to 1.8. I can't test the
parse_f95.rb changes, but everything else is fairly simple.

Sun Jul  9 07:58:48 2006  Ryan Davis  <ryand / zenspider.com>

         * lib/rdoc/parsers/parse_f95.rb: massive overhaul from Yasuhiro
           Morikawa including new file suffixes, function support,
public
           variables and constants, derived-types, defined operators and
           assignments, namelists, and subroutine and function
           arguments. Truly massive.

         * lib/rdoc/diagram.rb: diagrams are now cached.

         * lib/irb/completion.rb: fixed a crasher when completing
against
           an unnamed class/module.

         * lib/rdoc/parsers/parse_c.rb: private comment (--/++)
support in
           C-file rdoc.

         * lib/debug.rb: minor clarification in help.

         * lib/pp.rb: minor clarification on exception.