vmakarov / redhat.com wrote:
> I've updated README.md of the project.  I added performance (wall, CPU time, memory consumption) comparison of the current state of MJIT with some other MRI versions (v2.0, base) and implementations (JRuby, Graal, OMR) on different benchmarks including OPTCARROT.

Thanks.

Btw, have you explored the GNU lightning JIT at all?
	http://www.gnu.org/software/lightning/
I'm on the mailing list and it doesn't seem very active, though...

> I hope it will be interesting and save time if somebody decides to evaluate MJIT.
>
> You can find the performance section on https://github.com/vnmakarov/ruby#update-31-may-2017

I encountered a new compatibility problem with gcc 4.9 on
Debian stable with -Werror=incompatible-pointer-types not
being supported.

Also, my previous comment about C99 "restrict" not working  on
my setup still applies.

Sorry, I haven't had more time to look at your work; but I guess
it's mostly ko1's job since I'm no a compiler/VM expert;
just a *nix plumber.

Thanks again.