Greg.mpls / gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks for the response.  Reminder (which I try to mention from time to time) - I'm not a c type, and I essentially just use Windows.

Maybe you'll become a "c type" anyways  :)
I never set out to be, either, or even any sort of developer;
just kept editing+retrying until stuff stopped breaking.

> > Curious, do you know what the kernel timer resolution is on your system?
>
> No idea.  But [this](https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/dn265247(v=vs.85).aspx) might be implying about 15 ms per, so about 67 Hz.

Thanks, I made r59003 based on that info.

Your original message was around 15ms, so that is definitely
inline with what's documented, there.

Please let us know if it still fails again.  Thanks.

And yeah, maybe you can figure out a way to improve
Process.times for other Windows users.