Robert Dober schrieb:
> Yes that was surprising for me too, but it was discussed before, and so
> far there is nobody who pointed out why, did you BTW?

I think it has been explained here or on ruby-talk, but I don't have the
message ID.

> Furthermore this is not about the continuation, understanding the
> continuation is not even necessary to identify the buggy behavior.
> This is about the exception handling.

If you really understand the behaviour of the test code I've shown in my
last mail, you'll see that there's no "buggy behavior". The code doesn't
do what you want it to do, but this is a problem of your code, not a bug
of Ruby.

I don't know if you want to try to find it out for yourself, so I'll
stop here. Feel free to ask again if you'd like more information.

Regards,
Pit