Mmm, this is my private feeling but it seems introducing whole Errno::Efoobar set into require seems to be a drastic change.  If we do such change, a formely-legal script like this:

```ruby
begin
  require 'foo'
rescue LoadError
  puts 'cannot load such file'
end
```

should then be rewritten as:

```ruby
begin
  require 'foo'
rescue Errno::ENOENT
  puts 'no such file or directory'
rescue Errno::EISDIR
  puts 'is a directory'
rescue Errno::EACCESS
  puts 'access denied'
rescue Errno::ELOOP
  puts 'too many levels of symbolic links'
rescue ...
```

And it's quite annoying.

Feature #13613: Prefer that require/require_relative/load to tell us permission error if the target file is unreadable